Our company respects privacy, so we handle customer data responsibly and in accordance with the law (Personal Data Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, Electronic Communications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU) Personal data is used solely for the smooth operation of the company. Customers who will give consent to the processing of personal data will be informed about the purpose of using the given personal data and the rights set by the legislation. The controller of the personal data you provided is company WINTEH razvoj aplikacij in svetovanje d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 87A, 6230 Postojna, registration number.: 7239190000, represented by director Angel Katarov, tel. No. : +386 30 410 324), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of the website can tell the company WINTEH d.o.o. . (the controller of the personal data) to stop using his personal information via the following email address: email@example.com
• The user of the website has the right to access their personal data, which were acquired during the use of the page. The personal data manager must first check the identity of the person requesting access to personal data. The user of the website has the right to correct inaccurate data that were obtained acquired during the use of the page. The data controller must first verify the identity of the person who requests the correction of inaccurate personal data.
• The user of the website has the right that his personal data is forgotten (the erasure of personal data) as specified by an article 17 of General data protection regulation
• The user of the website has the right to terminate the use of personal data for direct marketing and profiling.
• The user of the website has the right to decide on the use of personal data based on the automated processing.
• The user of the website has the right to appeal against the controller of personal data to the supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the GDPR.
• I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed to the controller using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org • I am aware that in the case of exercise of these rights the operator may request additional information for the needs of reliable identification. He can only refuse to act if he proves that he cannot reliably identify the person.
• I am aware that, upon my request, with which I exercise my rights in connection with the above personal data, the operator must reply without undue delay and no later than one month after the receival of the request. Data protectionCustomer data is stored in digital form, and processed and protected in accordance with the law. We need customer personal information to process the received enquiry. All personal information will be stored discretely and we won’t forward them to third parties.
All documents (records of purchases, orders, invoices, complaints) are kept at the office of the company WINTEH razvoj aplikacij in svetovanje d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 87A, 6230 Postojna. A registered customer may request copies of documents to be transmitted electronically or in paper form. If you do not provide personal information, the contract or pre-contract cannot be implemented. We do not make automated decisions as described in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and we do not design profiles.